Friday 22 May 2015

Welcome Note- Lord give us water!

Greetings Readers!

It is with Jesus joy that I launch this blog spot!

 Joh_8:32  "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

The primary motive of this blog is to share with the world, that Word which made me free, that Word which is still making me free, that Word which shall continue to make me freer than I am now. I am a 27-12 year old Christian, i.e 27 years naturally and 12 years born again. Yes, I am a believer in the Gospel of God having power unto salvation for all who "believe" it (Rom 1:16). I am married to my first and only girlfriend, and I'm loving everyday of it! I am a Quantity Surveyor by training.

The name "ReFresh Word"

Psa 1:1  Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. 
Psa 1:2  But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 
Psa 1:3  And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. 

Joh 4:14  But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. 

In the scripture in Psalms, we find "meditation in the word" being likened to "rivers of water" and a man is likened to a tree. It is important to note that it is not just reading or hearing the Word, but meditation in it that becomes water to a tree. As water refreshes and nourishes the trees, so the Word of God refreshes and nourishes the believer. The believers life is composed of so many areas which are so diverse that at times men's faith fails them because they can't imagine a solution coming from the Bible. Albeit the Word is still relevant to all aspects of our lives and if we will keep in it, our lives will ever be refreshed by the "rivers" of water. There isn't a part on a tree which doesn't benefit from water in one way or the other!

In John, Jesus, who is the Word personified (John 1v1), says He is the source of an eternal kind of water. It is my earnest belief that the discipline of studying and meditating on the Word is one of the greatest sources of strength for a believer. Without the Word in us our lives are dry and unattractive, but as soon as that water starts flowing in and out of you the world will become beautiful around you! Fruitfulness will become a consistent reality. Let the Word ReFresh you as you ReFresh the World...Hallelujah!!

Join me on a journey to a ReFreshed life!!

In His Royal Service

George Mwamlowe



No comments:

Post a Comment